10 maraschino cherries
1/2 cup jarred maraschino cherry liquid
grated zest and juice of 2 fresh limes
1 tbsp agave syrup
- In a large mason jar, combine the cherries, cherry liquid, and the lime zest and juice. Muddle the cherries and liquid together. Then stir in the agave to combine.
- Cover and refrigerate for 12 to 24 hours.
- Optional - Run the mixture through a fine-mesh sieve to remove the lime zest and muddled cherries.
- Refrigerate the syrup in a covered container up to 7 days.
- To make the limeade soda, stir 2 tablespoons of the syrup into 1 1/4 cups seltzer water. Garnish with maraschino cherries if desired.