2 eggs, sunny side up
2 strips of bacon
2 sausage links
2 pieces of toast
- Prepare the baked beans.
- Make a pot of tea. Preferably English Breakfast tea.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, brown the sausage and bacon.
- Remove the sausage and bacon from the skillet. Drain off the excess fat/oil and then cook the tomato slices on each side for about a minute.
- Remove the tomatoes and set aside.
- Cook two eggs in the skillet sunny side up or however you like them.
- Toast the bread and apply butter. Serve with orange marmalade.